Tuesday, July 6, 2010

♥♥ You



Yo wassuuup. Good morning, Folks. Its 4:02 in the morning and im not sleeping. Well, I got a very & beyoooond great stories to wrote about. 2 o'clock an above in the morning i was on the phone with the Guy that i told you about. We were talking and laughing it was a great conversation that we had. So, at this very very important moment i asked him who am i to him and i told my feelings towards him and so he felt the same way. He told me that we are not taking the next steps but we're still in progress by knowing each other furthermore. At first i thought my love for this path the one hand, but apparently not. I was so happy and thank God that i have the guts to asked him whether he felt the same way or not. He make me happy, he gave me 'Cinta'. I wished and i hope that this 'Cinta' its not for only temporally but i was hoping that it will stay. I really love this guy and im really happy/very happy/beyond happy. I hope, by recite Doa and Pray to Allah, Insyallah he and feelings towards him would stay. July. 7th. 2010 was the most happiest day of my life.

To my dearest, Dugong. Thank you for being honest and not giving up upon me. Thank you for giving me chances to love you. Thank you for appearing in my life. Thank you for making me happy and making the day 'Happy'. I know we are not officially dating BUT seriously i got to tell you, i never felt like this before. I never felt this kind of happy feelings before and i never felt like this kind of love before. Seriously, You make it happened. After you said those 3 magic words to me, i melt and i believing it because i wanted too. I just cant stop smiling, laughing and happy and plus i can't sleep tonight because you make me not to fall asleep tonight. Your love words drove me crazy and insane :D. I love ♥♥ so so much, Dugong :).

No comments:

Post a Comment