Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friends and fall for ♥♥ again,



Wasaauupp Folks? Haha. Okay so where should i start? Okay scratch that, So for the past few weeks (weekend) It was an extremely SUPERB its like beyond SUPERB. I had a great night, Hanging out with my beloved bestie, Tiena Turner. And the Dudes, Bally, Ejad, Danny, Mel, Zali, Raja, Afai and the rest. We went out like all night long, Its like there was no tomorrow. I had so much fun with them ♥♥.




♥♥♥
Okay SKIP that. Love Love and Loce. Remember the Dugong that i mention about? Well, We are officially In a Serious Relationship, 11th July 2010, 2:28am. I never felt like this kind of relationship before. I was so happy and its like love at the first sight. He really did took care of me. He gave me some advices about musics and life. He wasn't just my LOVE, My Boyfriend and even My Hero he was more than that. Yeah, i know i might sound a lil' 'bit crazy but thats true thats the fact. When you feel the love, its like "this is it, He's the one" You'll feel the same thing as i did. Well, Im not trying to say that he's a God or something its just that i really really do fall in love with him. I felt so Happy while im with him, I felt the love in/on our relationship. He makes me realize what love's about, whats life and some stuff stuff. Back when, I was CLOSE to gave up upon love thingy, couples and stuff about love. But then, he came and showed up in my life. I thanked to God that i found him. I found a guy named Mohd Nur Fadzly Rozeli. I thanked to God that i can sees the Real Love♥. I hope that it will stay and last forever. I hope that i wont betrayed he's trust and i hope that i won't betrayed he's &heart;.

I really really do love you, B. Seriously B, I really do and i meant it. Im glad that you choose me among the billions of girls out there and im happy while im with you. Whenever we were apart and together Missing you would never filled me by seeing you . B, you gave me happiness and love to me, you brought it back to my life. You light up my life even if the dark covered me. You make me smile and you make me happy, BUT the question is? Are you smiling? Are you happy? Are you feel the same way as i did? B, Im not some materialistic girl who cares more of money and the fame or whatever they called it this days. I don't need you to buy me a Luxurious cars and accessories or what so ever. All i ever wanted from you is Honest with me & Loyal to me. That is all i wanted from you. Sometimes every single day, time, minute and seocnds im scared of losing you. Im afraid of that, B. Im happy with you and i don't wanna loose you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and the most important thing is you are my NGHOKSETAR. I love with all my hearts and i wont stop loving you till' the day that i die. You're mine and will always be for the rest of my life. The one and my only, Bally ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment