Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its not amazing, Its Wicked.



The past few days ago, I've been having a great times with my best sista friends, Tiena. We having a great time together just like the old time when we're in high school PLUS for this past few days, My Mother and My Dad okay okay especially my MUM. I thought after the sleep over at my friends house she would yell at me, Mad at me and stuff that she always do at me BUT now she's different * I loooiiikkee :p. Its all because of my bestie. She told me not to yell at my mother, not to say harsh words behind her back. She make me realize of everything and i thanked her for that.



Yesterday was a one day ago. My best buddies the dudes, Dao. He's more like the Doctor Love ♥♥ the LOVE GURU haha. Before this he helped me with my Ex-Boyfriend, How to deal with it stuff. Because of my dude, I have the guts to asked my "Cinta", Because of him i fall in love again Okay not with him: Dao with Dugong, haha. If he read my blogs hmm, What more can i do other than Say " Thank you". May god blessed you, Dao. Fira, haha she's lucky to have you man. Love you BROTHA.



If i weren't happy as i am right now, I would gonna say WICKED!. Life is WICKED. Friends is FREAKING WICKED. Okay so bottom line, Life is wicked when you realize it always do ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment