Monday, July 5, 2010

Love/Cinta ♥♥♥


Hello, good morning folks. Its 9:37 in the morning, I just ate Wedges with tomato sauce for my breakfast *buuurrrpp! excuse me, Haha. Well, I surf my Facebook and viewing my friends page and blogs. I must say that im happy for them. Having a sweet relationship and i wished i could have a boyfriend and accepted me for who i am. I don't know why, Ever since i broke up with my Ex-Boyfriend i went out and hanging out with my friends and i was encounters with people who are in love. Seeing them & watching them happy i am so missed the moments of love that i used to have. It is a great and beyond great moment ever when you have a right lover's be by your side. Having a relationship with the one you love its not complicated, We make it complicated than it shouldn't seems to be.You and lover's have got to build your love together, Work together. the talking, The truth, The honesty, The trust, The believe is very important in 'Relationship'. When it all blend together i bet you and your lover's can/will have a great long lasting relationship together. Too bad that loner plus lonesome.


Im in love with someone that i close with. He is same age as mine. He's currently studying at W.M and i don't know what exactly course he taking but i know he's taking cooking class and yesterday was he's first day entering the college at W.M. He used to accompany me at Facebook and in the night. We're so close together. Well actually, We aren't officially dating. He's just a special friend of mine. I must say that i like him. I don't know if he felt the same way as i did but every steps that i take every words that i said to him, I did not/don't want to fall too soon and jump too soon. My friend told me that just go with the flow and i did. I am following his lead and i took the steps he take. *sigh* Somewhere in my heart i missed him. I Love You and I Missed You, Dugong ♥♥♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment