Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Both of them ♥♥

Boring, facebooking & listening to music, Plus i miss my friends. They all alredy gone fly away for further studies. Im sitting here in this lonely house and watching the rains flowing down, Wishing they are safe and success. So, the past few days i started to realize of what i said before to both of my parents of all those harsh words in my blogger. Yeah, i shouldn't said those bad words to them. I wouldn't be alive if they weren't besides me. I wouldn't be healthy and have a house to shelter by rain and sunrise. I love them with all my heart they are everything to me. They feed me, they give me allowance and stuff and everything. They are so special to me. I don't know how to said im sorry and all of my faults. Im not brave to say that im sorry of what i just said those words towards them. Hmmmm, i guess im too selfish to think about my own feelings and needed but then i didnt think about theirs. I love them but then im scared they left me without any expectation/ so suddenly. Im sorry and i love you mak and abah ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment